1.08.2012

Remember that Photo Shoot??

So I was searching for something to share with you tonight and I realized that I only showed you the one picture from the photo shoot I did with my parents in early December (when I was having trouble breathing from the nerves attacking my brain day and night). And that's why you're going to look at tonight's pictures and enjoy them. Because I couldn't think of any other pics to share with you (well, I thought about some of my Paris ones, but I figured with yesterday's post, I'll give you a slight break. Maybe sometime this week you'll see some of those. I can't believe it's coming up on a year since Sam and I were there! Crazyness!). Anyhow, here you are :) enjoy...


Awww...aren't they cute??





And, one of my personal favorites...






3 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. Tender but fun.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i love the one of your dad holing your mom up in the air..lol..I think the last one is my favorite though! :) good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, i love the last one. they are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete