4.03.2012

Anyone Up For a Challenge?

Okay. So I've been thinking about how in just over a month, on May 10, this blog will celebrate its first anniversary. I was thinking what I want to do for that momentous one year milestone, and I'll be honest, I've been drawing a blank on that one.

Then today I had a bright and amazing (well, I thought it was amazing) idea for the Seven C's blog. I know I mentioned a while back that I'm trying to post more, and I have been trying to post more, but this month, until May 10, I am going to post EVERY DAY. And if I happen to be paralyzed for a day or the power is out or there is some kind of disaster preventing me from posting, I will try and make it up by posting twice the next day. Annnnnnndddd....that will help me to hopefully accomplish my next goal. This one you can help me out with. As of 3:19 pm on April 3, 2012, Seven C's has 3,795 pageviews. My question is, can we make it to five grand by May 10??????

I know that's 1,205 WHOLE pageviews. It's a lot, I get it. The most pageviews that I've ever gotten in a month is 771. Eeek. I'm starting to feel the pressure. Maybe we can't do it, maybe we can. But i'm going to need your guys' help. Enjoy this blog? Follow it. Think you know someone who likes quirky photography and lame humor? Recommend it. Because, after all, it's the little things...




No comments:

Post a Comment