4.04.2012

Goodnight, Moon

I know the moon wasn't at it's full stage last night, but still, last night, when I went out to roll the windows up on my little matchbox of a car, I had to run back in to grab the Rebel. I was awed in it's lunar beauty as I sat, cross-legged, on the brick walkway, trying to balance my camera so steady for a clear shot. It took a few, because, if you've ever tried to take a picture at night without the flash, it's SUPER hard to get a non-shakified shot (yes, I just made that word up. I don't care if I have that squiggly red line below it, screaming improper spelling. I happen to like my new word). 

Anywho, if you didn't get a chance to see it last night (it's not quite at full moon stage, last night it was only about 86% full. Pretty close, though), here you are. And if you did get to see it, too bad. Enjoy it with the rest of us anyways. After all, if we didn't have the moon, we wouldn't be around, moseying in our little lives. 

On that super negative note, have a great day (even though it sounds negative, don't worry, if you have to be around this girl today, I happen to be in a good, if slightly volatile, mood)!



No comments:

Post a Comment