8.30.2013

When One Door Closes, I Take a Picture

Like I said the other day, I love doors {I did say that, right?}. Almost every trip I take, I always notice them. A bright colored one, a wooden one, ornately carved, in rough shape, whatever, they seem to constantly strike my crazy photo-taking fancy. And, because I happen to take a lot of pictures, and am a bit shy about it at times, I try to take them in a hurry, so no one will notice, which is something that I realized when I was going through these photographs the last few minutes. So, I've decided to put a note in my jar {yes I have a jar, it's like a journal to me} that the next time I'm taking pictures, I will be completely un-Audrey {made up word alert!} and be brave. I will take my time and not apologize for lagging behind the rest of the group. I will take a steady, crooked-free photograph that is hang-worthy. And then I shall post it, proudly, on this blog. So watch out, world, this girl's got a camera, and I'm not afraid to use it {okay, maybe I am a little afraid. But that's beside the point}.

With that extremely long paragraph, let's commence to the pictures, which is probably why you came!

There's a story behind this picture, like most photographs. Next time you see me, ask if you're curious.

England, 2012
Ireland, 2012
NYC, 2013

England, 2012

Ireland, 2012

England, 2012, cool side note, that in the background you can see the photo two photos above, and also my bro photobombed me.

England, 2012

Ireland, 2012

England, 2012

England, 2012

France, 2011
...hope you liked today's post! I have something new I'm going to try with my next post, so stay tuned! And have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment