2.16.2012

smile! =my definition.

So yesterday I was munching on some good ole' (they weren't actually old, FYI) m&ms  and I was thinking, hey, it would be cool to draw a sun with a yellow one in the middle and photo shoot it for my next blog post! So....that's what I did. and then, writing this post, I decided to do a little research on yellow, the color that makes me instantly happy. Wikipedia's article on it, to my utter dismay, (!) basically DOWNED the color. Instead of saying, "Yellow is the color that makes Audrey instantly happy and bubbly," it said, " yellow has traditionally been associated with jaundice and cowardice." That would definitely not be my definition, but then again, I haven't written a dictionary. Just read a lot of it and come up with my own definitions for things over the years, as this blog post can definitely attest to. Wow, I just used the word "definitely" a lot more than I was expecting to. Anyways, I hope you all have a Audrey definition of the word "yellow" day...as in, I hope you have an instantly bright, optimistic, and incredibly happy day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment