3.05.2013

Some Things Never Get Old


   This weekend we had visitors. Visitors from across the pond. And from across the pond I mean Paris. Not Paris, Maine. Paris, Paris. The city of love. One of my favorite places. I mean, you practically breathe art and romanticism when you set foot out of CDG airport. So that being said, we must make a good impression by showing them the beautifulness of where we live. We took them to:


  • Portland Head Light (of course)
  • Spring Point
  • Flatbread (because there is SO much beauty in food!) 
  • Old Port
   They (I think/hope) liked it. I mean, nothing compares to the Eiffel Tower, but I would say that the rocky coast and the smell of good, clean salt air in your lungs comes pretty close. At least, it brings a smile to my face.

   Where's your favorite place? Is it a popular landmark, a restaurant, or someplace close to home?




No comments:

Post a Comment