8.27.2013

Bicycles

There is something amazingly whimsical to me about doorways and bicycles. I hope I'm not the only one with a slight obsession of photographing these things. There's just something about them that keeps attracting me to them, shot after shot. I especially love shooting them on vacation, as seen below....and I've even included photographic evidence that it wasn't just on my trip to the City. Today I'll show you my bicycles, later this week I shall show you my doorways (because, looking through my photos, I have a lot of those!).

Lesson 1: Bicycles

Here is my NYC bike photo:


And here's one I shot in England:


And this one I took on the islands..


Finally, this one's a bit different than the others (one of these things is not like the others), taken in France:


Hope you enjoyed today's post! Check back later this week if you'd like to open the Seven C's of doorways.



No comments:

Post a Comment