6.12.2015

It's Been 4 Years...

I can't believe it's been four whole years since I first started this photographic journey online. I know I spend a lot of time reminiscing on this blog, and I almost thought about apologizing for it, but then I stepped back and thought, you know, if memorializing the past through photographs is something I like to do, then I probably shouldn't apologize for it.

I know, I know. It's been since last August that you've heard from this blog. And, to be honest, I don't have a good excuse. I guess my only excuse is...time and apprehension. But, over the last few weeks I've been reviewing my time budgeting (a very good word for it, right? You've got to buy out the time carefully) and I've decided to push myself more with my photography. I've decided to reopen my Etsy shop, and start blogging again on here. And even if no one reads this, EVER, I will be happy still, because I know that whatever everyone else thinks of this project, it at least makes me smile.

Soooo...in honor of me getting back in the saddle of this blog, I thought that I would show you the first photo that appeared four years ago on here, and then I'll show you my most recent shot. Because I think I've come a long way, even if I still have a long way to go from here.

{may, 2011}

Yeah, so I have to admit I am a little embarrassed I thought this picture was too cool for school. But hey, I matched the logo to the flower, so at least that was (kind of) cool....ok...maybe....

And here is my latest:

{June, 2015}


 Anyways. I can't wait to share the next chapter of my life with you all, dear readers (whoever you are and if you are out there). This year I had resolved to be a better version of myself and challenge myself to get out of my rut and be more positive and take more adventures. So....six months in....here we go with the third option!

No comments:

Post a Comment