6.16.2012

day 57: project...

Word of the semi-wise. DON'T EVER TRY TO GROW A BOYFRIEND.

One of my brothers went on vacation and what did he bring his only little sister back as a present but my very own "grow a boyfriend" project. The packaging reads as follows: "Grow a boyfriend If you can't get a date then grow the perfect mate! Drop me in the water for a lover that's made to order." Yeah, pretty funny, I admit it :) Now you know where I get my sense of "humor". Six big brothers, with the only boyfriend they're okay with is made to grow to six times his original size (also from the packaging).

So me and one of my sisters-in-law and my other brother decided to have a little project when they were all up a few weekends ago. We plopped the little guy in a dish of water and watched him grow!

The only problem is, my "boyfriend" had a slight growing deficiency. Namely, one of his legs was shorter than the other, and he had a club foot! And....he also looked pretty creepy!! But not as creepy as he looks now that he's shrinking back to his dehydrated glory. Every day brings a new surprise! <--that's what the packaging should really say...


No comments:

Post a Comment