4.02.2013

rocky crag

I guess this post title is a bit redundant, since the definition of crag is a rugged rock or cliff, and all cliffs are probably made of rock. So hence, redundancy. Don't you just love dictionaries?

Do you have any goals for the new month? My goal for April is to get out of the photo slump that I've been in the last few months and start taking more photographs. I have been admiring a whole lot of photos lately, you can catch a brief glimpse of them on my Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/aucilater/photography/

I just love looking at beautiful images. One of my favorite photographers is Alfred Eisenstaedt. He captured so many beautiful, yet candid shots. Check out his work if you haven't already. You'll thank me later. But I'm sure you've already seen some of his work.

Anyhow, today's pic of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment