1.03.2014

Ice Storm {Part 1}


   I realized I had a lot of photos of the ice storm {although it wasn't nearly as impressive as I thought it would be} so I couldn't show them all to you in one blog post {also I don't have time to edit them in one sitting} that's why I've labelled it "Part One".

   Can you believe it's 2014 already? Seems like yesterday that my dad bought me my first point and shoot and the passion was ignited. My goal for this year is to post more often, and to do that, I'll have to get out there more than I did last year and shoot photos for those posts.

   If you want to get the spark back between you and your camera, I suggest going to watch "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" {the new one with Ben Stiller. I love the old one with Danny Kaye, though, for other reasons} because you will not only want to dust off your camera, but you're going to want to visit Iceland and take amazing photos {I've started saving for my next adventure, who knows where it will be, but one thing I know for sure is that it will be somewhere there are amazing shots to be taken}. Also, you will want to download the soundtrack, because it has some pretty great music on it.

   Okay. So, the photos you have been waiting for {why would you visit this blog if you weren't here for the photos, because the blog writer is kind of a ditz and writes like this is her own personal journal}.....




No comments:

Post a Comment