12.31.2011

Cranes and Bottlecaps

I was really really really bored last night....SHOCKER! and so I decided to clean out my ominously messy desk (which is surprising that I have a messy desk, because I abhor messy desks...they just frustrate me). I found all kinds of interesting things, like my spare car key (that should come in handy at the rate I lose things), the hospital bracelet from my car accident, three memory card cases, about ten pads of sticky notes, three rolls of tape, a horde of pens and pencils, my old cell phone, and, among many other things, this tiny crane someone once gave me as a souvenir. COMPLETELY forgot I had it, but I remember treasuring it. So, I thought I would share it with all of you readers. I hope you appreciate it like I do.



Oh! I forgot to tell you about my bottle cap collection. Yeah, people collect weird things. Actually, I should say, I collect weird things.


No comments:

Post a Comment