3.15.2012

I Really Couldn't Help Posting Twice!

Remember that post where I said I don't post as much as I want to? (Anyone, anyone?....)

TODAY I DISCOVERED THE HISTORY BRUSH TOOL ON PHOTOSHOP AND I CAN'T STOP. Don't laugh at me for just realizing it was there. I'm an amateur and I'll be the first to admit it. Anywho. Like I said, I can't stop. I've been thumbing through a bunch of oldies but goodies and history brushing them. TO PERFECTION :) okay, maybe not perfection, but I'm going to sound super conceited when I say this, but this picture kinda took my breath away when I sat back and looked at it.

It's Portland Head Light, and I'm pretty sure I've posted it here before...


3 comments:

  1. Nice photo!
    Portland head is a great place to take shots, I have a few I took there that I just love. =)There's so many angles to go at it from, my favorite was standing at the bottom of the lighthouse and shooting straight up with the sun creating a burst right in the top corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this is the first time I saw the new layout on your blog, looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why thank you, mr. 55 blog followers :) that actually means a lot. i like the new layout, too.

    ReplyDelete