4.07.2012

Let's Talk About...

old times. Whenever I go to Portland Head Light, in Cape Elizabeth, ME, I think back to a time a long time ago. I think I was about six or seven. I don't remember, and that's not important. I remember visiting the famous light house with my family, right at sundown, in summer, when the golden light hits, just so. Maybe it's my memory that has turned it golden, maybe it was actually that color, who knows. I remember the green grass and Frisbee. I remember envying the kid in front of me, with light up sneakers (you remember those? When you stepped a bunch of red lights flickered. I never got a pair, but I was so jealous of the kids that got them. But then again, my pink Velcro sneakers were pretty awesome). Ahhh....the things you remember. Anyhow. I thought I would pay a visit there soon. Until then, here's a photo I snapped the time before last that I was there, in December 2010. I was going through some old pictures and was struck with nostalgia for the place.




No comments:

Post a Comment