6.16.2012

day 60: audrey

Okay, I admit it. I have a little bit of an obsession with old Hollywood. Grace Kelly, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart, Katharine Hepburn, Gene Kelly, Doris Day, Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn, etc. You just don't really come by that kind of glamour anymore. I grew up watching films like "To Catch a Thief", "The Delicate Delinquent", "Arsenic and Old Lace," and others. The acting! The class! The glamour! Who couldn't love it? Which is why today I give you Audrey Hepburn. I've had an interest in her because she has quite an amazing history, and who couldn't love someone who said, "nothing is impossible-the word itself says 'i'm possible!'"? I found this awesome website that lists a whole lot of quotes from her, you can find it here: http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/692403.Audrey_Hepburn. I haven't checked out the rest of the website, so don't quote me on the rest of it. Anywho, I'm attempting to sketch the picture in the foreground of this photograph, the one in the back that you purposely can't see as much is my sketch...


No comments:

Post a Comment